Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Logan's big day

The big day came and Logan went off to Preschool on Tuesday. He will be going 3 mornings a week. He was so proud and happy with himself. He loved wearing his backpack around (as you can see from the pictures), he loved that he got to take a snack & lunch to school and he just seemed to love everything about it. I am very proud of my big boy! I have also had a really great time with Jack the last few days. We have done all kinds of random things out around town. Today we had a muffin date at Atlanta Bread Company. The kid was so excited to just sit in a booth all alone with Mommy and eat a muffin without Logan bothering him. It actually made me feel kind of bad because he has never really had me to himself. We are definitely going to make the most of our 3 mornings a week together. It has been fun getting to know him in a new way! (as weird as that sounds) I love my Jack Jack and it has been great to see him much happier this week with mama's attention all to himself. So here are lots of cute pictures of our first day...













No comments:

Post a Comment